Receptionist / Administrative Officer
- Bank Holiday / 5-day work
- Prime Working Location / 1 min away from MTR
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Handle reception related tasks such as greeting guest, arranging meeting rooms, and handling incoming calls and courier etc.;
- Support and assist the Director of the Office or his delegates to oversee the daily operation of the Office;
- Liaise and coordinate with different teams of the Office;
- Support the admin team on other office administration work;
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks.
- Bachelor degree holder or above, overseas study experience is an advantage;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English, and preferably with fluency in Putonghua;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Outgoing, pleasant, well-organized, self-motivated, and willing to learn;
- One or two years of working experience preferred but not a must;
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
Apply For Job
Sign in to view Elite Education's contact information.
- Website: 4739f767ea48b859c94f
- Email: 7339ee3a794ada997173
- Phone: 5f954a5061a6