• Teach the corresponding subject in PYP/MYP/IBDP/IAL/IGCSE/SSAT/SAT/AP
• Design and implement Mathematics curriculum tailored to the needs of different students.
• Develop teaching materials
• Prepare written assignments or tests to analyze and evaluate student performance
• Communicate with parents regarding students’ learning development
• Building strong student-teacher relationships to enhance learning and teaching experience
• Able to teach students of ages 8 and up
• A Bachelor’s degree or above in the corresponding subject or related fields
• Excellent academic background and communication skills
• Familiar with international tests and syllabuses of PYP, MYP, IBDP, IAL, IGCSE, SSAT, SAT and AP.
• All-rounded, responsible, confident and enthusiastic individuals with teaching experience
• Teaching experience with a proven record of score improvements among past students is a plus
• Fully committed to teaching and students’ learning development
• Passionate in teaching; patient with younger students and those who may be less capable.
• Fluent in English with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to teach both in person and online
• Competitive base salary with bonus and annual leave
• Flexible working hours
• Training and development opportunities
• Career development and progression
Apply For Job
Sign in to view Promatics Education Centre's contact information.
- Website: 55631d77ad54fdf10f80
- Email: 5c1fc824046c034f8f29
- Phone: 7edf5da35b20