Academic English Mentor
- Conduct a variety of courses for K-12 students including Cambridge, Writing, Guided Reading and school exam preparation courses
- Prepare test materials to enhance and evaluate student learning
- Collaborate actively and effectively with other educators on lesson planning
- Develop students’ self-discipline, determination and time management
- Provide constructive feedback and revise teaching strategies accordingly
- Report student’s learning and behavioural performance regularly
- Foster a safe, inquisitive and enthusiastic learning environment
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in English or a related field from a recognized university
- Familiar with local school curriculum
- Responsible and committed attitude towards teaching and learning
- Able to work independently collaboratively in a positive manner
- Prior teaching experience in school or with young learners is preferred
- Interested applicants please send us your CV, cover letter, current/expected salary and availability.
All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.