- Degree holder and/or teaching qualification;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a private tutor and/or equivalent;
- Experienced in tutoring band 1 primary school students preferred;
- Experienced in tutoring DGJS students and/or understanding DGJS curriculum would be an advantage;
- Dedicated to a stable and long-term career;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Teach in a straight forward and effective manner;
- To created own teaching materials, exercises and homework, based on previous past papers;
- Creative, self-motivated and highly responsible; and
- Passionate, proactive and caring
- Responsible for the student’s daily homework, dictation, quiz’s, tests and exams.
- Handle students’ study progress and communicate with parents on regular basis.
- Design and prepare supplementary teaching materials according to students’ learning needs.
- Provide innovative and engaging lessons to encourage learning.